PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS AGREEMENT ENTIRELY, FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM, AND CLICK SUBMIT
(1) Good Access. The Grand Wagoneer is seven feet wide and sixteen feet long, and it also weighs 4500 pounds. It must be driven into location so the access area needs to be large enough to do so.
(2) Equipment. Client and/or photographer will supply all photographic or video equipment necessary for the photo shoot.
LAMPHOUSE PHOTO CO. AGREES TO
(1) To provide a clean 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer in fair condition with no additional props, accessories or photo booth equipment.
(2) To transport the Grand Wagoneer to and from the shoot location and remain present for the duration of the shoot.
CLIENT AGREES TO
(1) At no time during the photo shoot, to stand or place large props on the hood, tailgate, or roof of the Grand Wagoneer such that would result in permanent damage (exceptions made on site with Lamphouse Photo Co. approval only).
(2) At no time during the photo shoot will anyone other than the Lamphouse Photo Co. representative be allowed to start, drive, or operate the Grand Wagoneer.
LAMPHOUSE PHOTO CO. LIABILITY
The client and Lamphouse Photo Co. agree that in the event of a mechanical failure, weather related cancellation, or other inability for Lamphouse Photo Co. to provide a functioning photo shoot prop the maximum liability is the return of any payments received. If only partial services can be provided due to conditions beyond reasonable control then the charges are to be prorated based upon hours of availability.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Client hereby agrees to exempt, release, and hold harmless Lamphouse Photo Co. from any claims, actions, suits, costs, damages or liabilities including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event.
ONLINE POSTING OF PHOTOS
When it has been arranged with the photographer in advance, Lamphouse Photo Co. reserves the right to post images including the Grand Wagoneer on social media channels and/or Lamphouse Photo Co.'s website giving the photographer credit via social media handles, website, and/or name recognition.
Client will be responsible for payment within one week of the shoot at the hourly rate previously agreed upon.