PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS AGREEMENT ENTIRELY, FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM, AND CLICK SUBMIT
(1) Good Access: The "LITTLE" Lampy Camper Photo Booth is 15 feet long (tongue to bumper), 7 feet wide, and 8 feet tall, The desired set up location must have sufficient space (width and height) from the street to the final location for the camper so that it can be driven or pushed into location.
Guest Access: Guests must be able to easily traverse the area around the "Little" Lampy Camper Photo Booth. The area on which the "Little" Lampy Camper Photo Booth will be located must be solid and level. The entrance to the camper is on the passenger side of the vehicle. If the camper needs to be turned to face in the correct direction for guests, Use of the "Little" Lampy Camper requires guests to step up into the camper (two 8" steps). The entrance to the "Little" Lampy Camper is 21" wide and 75" tall.
(2) Power: A 110v electric outlet within 50 feet of the desired location.
LAMPHOUSE PHOTO CO. AGREES TO
(1) To provide the "Little" Lampy Camper Photo Booth which does not require money to operate and to provide sufficient supplies for the duration of the rental time.
(2) To provide a qualified technician or technicians to operate the "Little" Lampy Camper Photo Booth and assist guests during the event.
(3) T0 provide the client with a link from which all images from the event can be viewed and downloaded within one week of the close of the event.
(4) To arrive with sufficient time to set up the camper in desired location and to remove the camper when the event space is cleared.
LAMPHOUSE PHOTO CO. LIABILITY
The client and Lamphouse Photo Co. agree that in the event of a mechanical failure, weather related cancellation, or other inability for Lamphouse Photo Co. to provide a functioning Photo Booth the maximum liability is the return of any payments received. If only partial services can be provided due to weather related conditions then the charges are to be prorated based upon rates for the Birdie Photo Booth and an indoor photo booth will be provided in place of the Little "Lampy" Camper. Client must inform Lamphouse Photo Co, representative 24 hours prior to set up if weather related cancellation is in effect.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Client hereby waives and releases Lamphouse Photo Co. from any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, damages or liabilities including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury of any person at the event except to the extent of the negligence of Lamphouse Photo Co.
ONLINE POSTING OF PHOTOs
For most events we will post photos online for people to view and download. We will review the photographs prior to uploading and will remove any that are deemed inappropriate or that we are requested to remove. If the client does not want us to post the photos please send us an e-mail or otherwise make it known to us prior to the event. We retain the rights to the images for use on our website and advertising materials.
A non-refundable reservation fee of $200 is required to reserve the date and the remaining balance is due prior to the day of the event. The reservation fee is applied toward the balance due. If the balance due is not paid on time, the reservation fee shall be forfeited and the "Little" Lampy Camper Photo Booth reservation cancelled. If the event is cancelled by the client, the fee is non-refundable. BALANCE IS DUE BY THE DAY OF THE EVENT.