PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS AGREEMENT ENTIRELY, FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM, AND CLICK SUBMIT
(1) Good Access. The Birdie Photo Booth: Mod is 30 x 39 inches at the base of the tripod, 7 feet tall (assembled) and requires a setup space of 10' x 10' (backdrop and prop/printer table included). Guest access to the desired location of the Birdie Photo Booth: Mod must be easily traversed by your guests and the actual area on which the photo booth will be located must be solid and level. Exceptions can be made only with the inspection and approval of a representative of Lamphouse Photo Co.
(2) A 110v electric outlet within 25 feet of the desired location.
(3) There is at least a 10' x 10' foot area for the booth, this includes both the area for taking photos and room to pick up pictures to the side of the booth.
LAMPHOUSE PHOTO CO. AGREES TO
(1) To provide the Birdie Photo Booth: Mod which does not require money to operate and to provide sufficient supplies for the duration of the rental agreement.
(2) To provide a qualified technician or technicians to operate the Birdie Photo Booth: Mod and assist guests during the event.
(3) T0 provide the client with a link from which all images from the event can be viewed and downloaded within one week of the close of the event.
(4) To arrive within one hour prior to the “start time of rental” stated above unless other arrangements have been made for downtime.
LAMPHOUSE PHOTO CO. LIABILITY
The client and Lamphouse Photo Co. agree that in the event of a mechanical failure, weather related cancellation, or other inability for Lamphouse Photo Co. to provide a functioning Photo Booth the maximum liability is the return of any payments received. If only partial services can be provided due to conditions beyond reasonable control then the charges are to be prorated based upon hours of availability.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Client hereby agrees to exempt, release, and hold harmless Lamphouse Photo Co. from any claims, actions, suits, costs, damages or liabilities including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event.
ONLINE POSTING OF PHOTOs
For most events we will post photos online for people to view and download. We will review the photographs prior to uploading and will remove any that are deemed inappropriate or that we are requested to remove. If the client does not want us to post the photos please send us an e-mail or otherwise make it known to us prior to the event.
A non-refundable reservation fee of $200 is required to reserve the date and the remaining balance is due prior to the day of the event. The reservation fee is applied toward the balance due. If the balance due is not paid on time, the reservation fee shall be forfeited and the Birdie Photo Booth: Mod reservation cancelled. If the event is cancelled by the client, the fee is non-refundable. BALANCE IS DUE BY THE DAY OF THE EVENT.